To Blog or not to Blog....Another thing to suck up my free time...but I actually like blogging...and the best part is I am creating a story for my monsters to read someday. So here it is...the virgin blog...it's going to be short:
Today Grady and I had coffee with Grandma Pam and Great Grandma Sandy. He's such a happy little monster. Nothing funny or exciting happened today...although my blood pressure did raise quite a bit while dealing with Liberty Tax Service. F'ers. I'm going to bring all three of the kids in and ask them to be loud and annoying just to prove my point. What kind of place doesn't set aside time to go over your taxes by virtue of making an appointment? I have to go in and wait for them to be done with their client before they will let me review, sign and submit. Can't make an appointment. Uhhh??? OK??
Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment