
I love this picture I took of Grady and I. I took it with my cell phone. It is very rare for anyone to take pics of me and my kids so one has to learn to get good self portraits. This is one of my favorites. He is so sweet and growing so fast. I'm so fortunate to have him in my life. I am feeling more and more blessed by each of my children every day. Yeah...I complain a lot...but that is because I'm tired...its a HARD job. Grady is the first of the three that I get to stay home with...by the time Trace and Cohen were his age I had already been back to work for 4 months...now I get to see what it feels like to be chasing after a mobile almost 11 month old all day long. Being tired is definitely worth it...so so worth it. I am so lucky to be able to stay home.
No comments:
Post a Comment